A professional registration company provides dedicated and trained advisors to complete a vendor’s government registration, connect vendors with procurement officers, and email vendors with bid notifications.
- Machine learning speeding up patent classifications at USPTO February 24, 2021Machine learning is helping the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office shorten the time it takes to assign patent applications to examiners, instead of having to redo its entire classification process, according to CIO Jamie Holcombe. USPTO sent its top engineers to Google on the East and West coasts to learn more about ML and TensorFlow application programming interfaces. Now those […]Dave Nyczepir
- Space Force focusing on pitch days, consortiums to speed up tech acquisition February 24, 2021The U.S. Space Force wants to lean on consortiums and host “Shark Tank”-style pitch events to rapidly acquire tech from the commercial space industry. The force has plans to host the first “Space Pitch Day” in the spring where companies will present ideas for the potential to win a cash award on the spot. The Air Force has […]Jackson Barnett
- GSA re-awards spots on $5.5B 2GIT contract February 23, 2021The General Services Administration re-awarded 79 spots on a $5.5 billion contract allowing all levels of government to buy IT hardware and software products and services. Protests stalled the Second Generation IT (2GIT) five-year blanket purchase agreement (BPA) awards, which included 58 small businesses, for 15 months. The BPA streamlines the purchasing of commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technology through GSA Advantage!, allowing […]Dave Nyczepir
- Air Force picks 15 airmen-designed projects to automate menial tasks February 23, 2021The Air Force’s Vice Chief’s Challenge yielded 15 winning ideas based on technology to help automate menial tasks and give airmen new opportunities to get their hands on code. The winning ideas ranged from chatbots for financial management systems to network monitoring software to improve cybersecurity. And now those ideas will be given the resources to pilot, […]Jackson Barnett
- The new urgency for federal financial authorities to leverage the cloud February 23, 2021Olivia Peterson leads the U.S. Federal Financial Services business at Amazon Web Services. She previously served as Senior Vice President of Client Services at SS&C Primatics and Senior Business Initiatives Director at Freddie Mac. By most measures, the world’s financial institutions have made significant strides in the past few years digitizing their operations and their […]Julia Weaver
Grants Modified Opportunity List by Agency
- Pacific Islands Area Fiscal Year 2021 Conservation Solutions Through Strategic Partnerships Announcement for Funding February 25, 2021USDA-NRCS-PIA-MULTI-21-NOFO0001062
- Maneuver Damage Support, Fort Polk February 25, 2021W9126G-21-2-SOI-2409
- FY2021 - Historic Preservation Fund- Annual State Historic Preservation Office Grants February 25, 2021P21AS00231
- Get Help From USAGov This 2020 Holiday Season February 11, 2021The 2020 holiday season is one like never before. Due to the pandemic, people across the U.S. have adjusted the way they work, shop, and connect with others.
- USAGov’s Five Tips for the 2021 Tax Season February 11, 2021As the tax season approaches, you may have questions about filing your federal, state and business taxes in 2021. Economic Impact Payments, tax credits and other relief provided in 2020 have many people wondering how to file during the pandemic.
- Leaving the Military? Avoid Job and Education Scams December 28, 2020Most servicemembers transition out of the military into a civilian career or educational training.
Follow me on Twitter Tweets by @GPMGovReg