A professional registration company provides dedicated and trained advisors to complete a vendor’s government registration, connect vendors with procurement officers, and email vendors with bid notifications.
- HHS disaster recovery arm seeks cloud hosting information December 3, 2020The disaster recovery arm of the Department of Health and Human Services is looking into cloud hosting options, according to a new request for information. The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response wants information from vendors as it plans for potential procurement, migration and operationalization of leading commercial solutions. ASPR has yet to implement the […]Dave Nyczepir
- For AI success, start small and iterate December 2, 2020Artificial intelligence projects are most successful if they start small with specific use cases and grow over time, according to federal IT experts. During a recent FedTalks panel on data, analytics and AI, experts from government and industry emphasized the importance of taking an iterative approach when developing AI applications. Vimesh Patel, chief technology adviser […]Julia Weaver
- DOD’s Deasy continues to defend JEDI to skeptics December 2, 2020Department of Defense CIO Dana Deasy continues to defend the Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure (JEDI) cloud contract, reassuring congressional leaders that even though the original proposal was written in 2018, its requirements are still sound. Deasy‘s comments came in a mid-November letter sent to Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, who had shown some skepticism of the cloud contract […]Jackson Barnett
- Peter Ranks heading back to CIA after two years with DOD December 2, 2020Peter Ranks has stepped down as the Department of Defense’s deputy chief information officer for enterprise information after two years in the role. He is returning to the Central Intelligence Agency to support its Commercial Cloud Enterprise (C2E) program, according to sources within DOD. Ranks spent 20 years with the CIA, where he led the […]Sara Wilson
- DHS and immigration authorities sued by ACLU over phone tracking December 2, 2020Three agencies are being sued by the American Civil Liberties Union over their secret purchase and use of phone location data to track people. The ACLU wants the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide any records about their access to a database from Venntel, as well as similar services from other companies. Democratic Senate aides […]Dave Nyczepir
Grants Modified Opportunity List by Agency
- FY20 DRL Statements of Interest for Iraq December 3, 2020SFOP0007345
- ROSES 2020: Planetary Instrument Concepts for the Advancement of Solar System Observations December 3, 2020NNH20ZDA001N-PICASSO
- ROSES 2020: Concepts for Ocean worlds Life Detection Technology (COLDTech): Autonomy, Communications, and Radiation-Hard Devices December 3, 2020NNH20ZDA001N-CLDTCH
- Kids and Depression December 2, 2020Learn the signs and risk factors for depression in teens and younger children and find out how you can help them heal.
- 4 Things You Should Know About the 2020 Census December 2, 2020Your response to the 2020 Census matters. But you may be unsure about what to expect. If you’re confused or simply want to know more, explore USAGov’s guide of things you should know before filling out the census.
- USAGov’s Guide to Holiday Shopping November 30, 2020As holiday shopping season starts, there are many opportunities to spend money on gifts for family and friends, and requests to donate to charitable causes.
Follow me on Twitter Tweets by @GPMGovReg