A professional registration company provides dedicated and trained advisors to complete a vendor’s government registration, connect vendors with procurement officers, and email vendors with bid notifications.
- TSA pushing airport security innovation in new ways November 13, 2019The Transportation Security Administration wants a better sense of the airport security marketplace and is seeking proposals addressing problems with screening among other areas. TSA’s Innovation Task Force (ITF) issued a broad agency announcement for Innovative Demonstrations for Enterprise Advancement (IDEA) in late October. The agency intends to use its “convening authority” to advance the development […]Dave Nyczepir
- How government agencies can use identity and access controls to modernize IT security November 13, 2019It wasn’t that long ago that perimeter-based security controls, like firewalls, provided the bulk of an agency’s IT defenses. But as enterprise network environments move toward cloud- and mobile-based platforms as well as interconnected application services, identity and access requirements are taking center stage in security controls. Fortunately for agencies, tools for identity, credential and […]FedScoop Staff
- New CIO Aaron Weis wants to redeem Navy after damning cyber review November 13, 2019New Navy CIO Aaron Weis‘s job was created as a response to a departmentwide cybersecurity review that painted a damning picture of the service’s IT and cyber readiness. Now, weeks into the role, Weis hopes that at some point he gets the chance to redeem the Navy by showing improvement in a follow-up review. “I’m […]Billy Mitchell
- Centers of Excellence program issues two new RFIs for OPM modernization November 13, 2019The General Services Administration’s Centers of Excellence team has put out two new RFIs for its continued work with the Office of Personnel Management. The RFIs solicit contractor help with an initiative to modernize the Federal Annuity Claims Expert System (FACES), which federal retirement counselors use “to adjudicate about 80,000 federal retirement benefit actions every […]Tajha Chappellet-Lanier
- DevOps is transforming SOCOM’s culture, says CIO November 12, 2019U.S. Special Operations Command CIO Lisa Costa has the perfect analogue to her unit’s DevOps-driven digital transformation: tactical shooting. “What do you do in tactical shooting?” Costa said Tuesday at the 2019 Red Hat Government Symposium. “You remove all extraneous movement and that’s how you get efficiency. We need to do the same thing in […]Billy Mitchell
Grants Modified Opportunity List by Agency
- Haiti Prisons Health, Sanitation, and Nutrition Program November 14, 2019INL20CA0003-WHPHAITI-PRISONPROG-11132019
- NEI Center Core Grant for Vision Research (P30 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) November 14, 2019PAR-20-051
- 2020 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training November 14, 2019NOAA-NOS-ONMS-2020-2006254
- Test Feature November 12, 2019Test feature
- Caring for Caregivers: Resources from USAGov Help in Difficult Times November 6, 2019It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you’re caring for a parent, spouse, or child with medical needs.
- USAGov’s Back to School Guide for Teachers and Parents September 30, 2019Back to school time can be both exciting and stressful for parents and teachers alike.
Follow me on Twitter Tweets by @GPMGovReg