A professional registration company provides dedicated and trained advisors to complete a vendor’s government registration, connect vendors with procurement officers, and email vendors with bid notifications.
Grants Modified Opportunity List by Agency
- Racial Equity in STEM Education October 28, 2021PD-21-191Y
- Development of Microbiome-Related Approaches for Diagnosis/Mitigation/Treatment of Radiation Injuries (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) October 28, 2021RFA-AI-21-068
- E-Learning Collaborative for Sexual Violence and Intimate Partner Violence Prevention October 28, 2021CDC-RFA-CE22-2202
- What Information and Services Does the U.S. Government Offer in Spanish? September 16, 2021To commemorate Hispanic Heritage Month, USAGov en Español, the official website of the U.S. government in Spanish, in collaboration with government agencies is launching a public engagement campaign to publicize the programs and services offered in Spanish.
- Five Tips to Recover After a Hurricane September 13, 2021Hurricane Ida created storm surge, flooding and tornadoes that impacted thousands of people across the country. If you or a loved one are in an affected area from major storms this year, follow these tips to return home, stay safe and get assistance where you need it.
- Important Tips to Prepare Before and During a Hurricane August 31, 2021Having an annual hurricane checklist is key to ensuring your family’s safety during this time of year to prepare yourself, your family, and your assets. Here are a few things to remember.
Follow me on Twitter Tweets by @GPMGovReg