A professional registration company provides dedicated and trained advisors to complete a vendor’s government registration, connect vendors with procurement officers, and email vendors with bid notifications.
- DHS cloud migration faced initial training hurdle September 17, 2019The Department of Homeland Security has learned a few things about cloud migration, and it’s applying those lessons as it considers which of its 650 systems to move next. As DHS began migrating to the cloud, the Information Sharing & Services Office quickly found security staff had reservations, and network staff was arranging the infrastructure physically […]Dave Nyczepir
- Constitution Annotated gets a new website from Library of Congress September 17, 2019It’s Constitution Day, and the Library of Congress is celebrating with a new Constitution-focused website geared toward use by the general public. The address constitution.congress.gov is the new digital home of “Constitution Annotated,” a Congressional Research Service product that allows users to “read about the Constitution in plain English” and get “a comprehensive overview of how the […]Tajha Chappellet-Lanier
- HHS touts first recurrent neural network for making acquisition plans September 17, 2019The Department of Health and Human Services’ chief information officer said his agency has the first functioning, recurrent neural network in the federal government, and it’s using the machine-learning technology to help officials make acquisition plans. HHS’s network is the first “that I know of,” though the intelligence community “is doing some of this,” Jose Arrieta said at […]Dave Nyczepir
- VA launches EHR training program September 16, 2019The Department of Veterans Affairs has created a training program to educate medical providers who will be the first users of its forthcoming electronic health record modernization program. Called VITAL, short for VA Innovative Technology Advancement Lab, the program will provide training to selected end-users who will provide feedback to fuel the continuous improvement of […]Billy Mitchell
- Networks ‘foundational’ to evolving Army operations, top cyber officials say September 16, 2019As the U.S. Army invests more into a modernized network, it is becoming “foundational” to battlefield operations, two top military cybersecurity officials said Monday. One clear way to measure that importance is to consider how much the cybersecurity commands across the military commit to defending the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). Lt. Gen. Stephen Fogarty, head of […]Billy Mitchell
Grants Modified Opportunity List by Agency
- National Register Documentation of Historic Places; to provide critical inventory and analysis of historic resources at Stones River National Battlefield September 17, 2019NPS-NOI-19-1407
- Building Capacity to Counter Violent Extremism in Mozambique September 17, 2019SFOP0006077
- Interpretation Intern for Sitka NHP September 17, 2019NPS-DOIP19AC00829
- Be More Travel Savvy: Join Us for a Travel Twitter Chat on 9/24 September 16, 2019Join us on Tuesday September 24 at 1PM ET to learn about travel preparation. Bring your questions about passports, applications, airport lines, vaccines before traveling, and more.
- Apply for a Passport in Person at an Event Near You September 16, 2019Getting ready to travel abroad in 2020? Before you book flights, look for attractions, and explore places to eat during your trip, be sure you have a passport.
- Have an Emergency Plan for Disasters September 12, 2019Every minute counts during a disaster – plan now so you’re prepared. Know the risks about the different disasters and hazards that could affect you and your family where you live, work, and go to school.
Follow me on Twitter Tweets by @GPMGovReg