A professional registration company provides dedicated and trained advisors to complete a vendor’s government registration, connect vendors with procurement officers, and email vendors with bid notifications.
- Internships are ‘primary mechanism’ to expand federal cyber workforce, says Partnership for Public Service CEO July 29, 2021The CEO of the Partnership for Public Service has called for an expansion of cybersecurity internship programs, describing them as the “primary mechanism” for getting new talent into entry-level jobs at federal agencies. “Our federal government needs to approach talent management as the best private sector organizations do,” said Max Stier, speaking at a congressional […]John Hewitt Jones
- Aging infrastructure the ‘single, greatest threat’ to NASA missions and technology July 29, 2021NASA infrastructure should be part of the wider effort to fund federal research and development infrastructure, said Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson, D-Texas, during a House Science Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics hearing Thursday. The chair of the full committee said NASA‘s infrastructure needs include one of the nation’s most powerful supercomputers, utility and access systems across […]Dave Nyczepir
- ABMS test events focus on applying tech to enterprise IT July 29, 2021As the Air Force continues testing artificial intelligence programs for the future of connected warfare, it is also assessing how some of that tech can support the service’s broader enterprise IT modernization goals. The Air Force recently wrapped up its fifth Architecture Demonstration and Evaluation (ADE) event, which brought together 11 combatant commands, 46 commercial companies […]Jackson Barnett
- GAO survey of federal managers suggests progress needed on evidence-based policymaking July 29, 2021Only about 45%-47% of federal managers believe that staff within their agencies have the skills needed to collect, analyze and use different types of evidence, according to a survey by the Government Accountability Office. The study, which was carried out by the oversight body between July and December last year, identified further concerns about the […]John Hewitt Jones
- CACI gets $496M Air Force contract for automated system testing July 29, 2021The Air Force Sustainment Center issued a $496 million indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract to CACI to do automated testing and modernization on a range of legacy system. The contract, called the Air Force Automated Test System Sustainment Initiative II (ATSSI II), has a nine-year work period and extends previous testing work to new weapons […]Jackson Barnett
Grants Modified Opportunity List by Agency
- BJA FY 21 Smart Suite Training and Technical Assistance Program July 30, 2021O-BJA-2021-16002
- OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Indian Tribal Governments Program Solicitation July 30, 2021O-OVW-2021-67001
- ROSES 2021: Earth Science Applications: Health and Air Quality July 30, 2021NNH21ZDA001N-HAQ
- Important Tips to Prepare Before and During a Hurricane June 10, 2021Having an annual hurricane checklist is key to ensuring your family’s safety during this time of year to prepare yourself, your family, and your assets. Here are a few things to remember.
- USAGov’s Guide To Government Benefits During Any Life Event May 5, 2021People navigate life, not government. Yet there are many life events that are associated with government benefits.
- Get Help for Homelessness, Hunger, and More April 30, 2021Every day, hundreds of thousands of Americans face homelessness and go without proper food and shelter. It can affect people at any age and from all walks of life.
Follow me on Twitter Tweets by @GPMGovReg